Today I am thankful for...
The beautiful weather here in Lawton. The girls love playing outside in it!
Google Home Page allowing you to upload your own photo. Anyone who knows me knows I love to Google anything and everything. It's been a wonderful thing Googling and being able to see my sweet Riley on a daily basis. Lord knows I miss her more than anything.
My Forsythia growing in the garden. My mom planted it before Ella was born and it's by far my favorite thing to see bloom each spring.

3 comments:
what a brilliant idea! those google peeps are so smart. that's a great picture of you and your little pup:) thanks for joining in this week! love your blog design!
So fun! Lovely weather to be outside. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for linking up! Still loving your blog design! ;)
You should work for google..from home:)
Post a Comment