Some of you probably assume we have lost our minds road tripping it with two young children, but to be honest, I find traveling by car 100x less stressful
than traveling by plane with kids. We had a great little adventure even stopping to have lunch by the Mississippi River. (Of course the literature major in me started to tell Ella about Tom Sawyer, but she clearly wasn't paying attention to me.)
The girls are great travelers and even though Madeline threw a few fits here and there, I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again.
The weather was beautiful everyday we were there, but we only had time to visit the park once. We love going to Sims Park in downtown NPR. There's something nostalgic about it. I remember watching this park being built when I was a kid and to see Ella and Madeline enjoying it puts a smile on my face.

She loves her dandelions!

I do believe she was trying to convince her daddy of something...


Ummmm hello cute elbow dimple!!

Ok this slide is a twisty slide and for some reason I was too scared to go down it. Any NPR moms know what I am talking about??

1 comment:
Can't wait til you are home and we can play at sims park too!
Post a Comment