
1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be? Something with supporting military families
2. outdoorsy or indoors? I am not the camping type if that is what "outdoorsy" means. However, I do love being outdoors in the fresh air at the beach, or even in the snow. But I love being out at the park with the girls or taking walks, too. Just don't expect me to spend the night outside anywhere.
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky? Tacky. Just like wearing a Tweety Bird shirt is never acceptable either. It's not hard to throw on jeans and a tank top.
4. what's your favorite room in your house? Madeline's room. It's always clean and I love the colors.
5. nook, kindle, or book? Even though I own a Kindle and LOVE it, I will always prefer a book.
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week? Same outfit.
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment? I love As For Me and My House. She's a mom of 3 daughters and she just always seems to have it all together!
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........? Being on a tropical island with just my husband, drinking a cold Corona and burying my toes in the sand while reading a great book on my Kindle and the only sounds I hear are the waves of the ocean and the cabana boy asking if I need another drink.
*I think these little things are fun to do because my girls will be able to look back and read them and know little quirky things about their mama.*
Head on over to Mannland5 and visit Keely's life to play Getting to Know You!
3 comments:
that day dream sounds soooo nice - the weather we've been having hear lately wants me to be out sitting next to some cool water relaxing!
I like this idea!! I need to start giving my blog more attention so if it does ever get the chance to become a book I'll have more then just family photos!!!! I love the new look and all the updates!!!
Thank you Sheryl! I decided to change it up a little because I wasn't blogging and this made me want to blog. I like the idea of throwing in these little things though to make "the book" more interesting one day;) lol
Post a Comment