March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning?

Want to make me happy? Give me a clean house. Typically my bad mood begins when the house is disaster, like Category 5 Hurricane disaster. When F5 Tornado Ella sweeps through and destroys the place in 3.4 seconds after waking up, I feel my nerves tense up and I have to remember "I'm a stay at home mom and technically the house can be a mess as long as my kids are content and playing." Truth be told a mess drives me caaarrrrazzzzy. Ask Tom. I have been known to drop a few f-bombs about him not shutting his dresser drawers. Either way, I found this AWESOME site to keep me from cleaning the same stuff over and over again. JustMommies knows how to keep this mama from stressing over the "mess", and keeps me organized and up-to-date about things that I may overlook. Just check out their calendar. Happy Spring Cleaning and You're welcome.

1 comment:

The Vest Family said...

love the sign! I agree with it. I clean up 900x's and it's not worth it. Thanks to your sign I'm not cleaning. I will send Roger your way when he starts to yell,hehehe!