March 18, 2011

A-Z!


Love this idea from Caroline!

A. Age: 30...still hard to believe that.

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry. I do believe my husband changes clothes 3-4x a day.

D. Dogs: My sweet Riley Roo...RIP

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and my Origins Vita-Zing cream

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or silver: Gold coins, platinum jewelry

H. Height: 5'7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Does Ella's toy guitar count?

J. Job title: Stay at home mama

K. Kids: Ella and Madeline

L. Live: Oklahoma

M. Mom’s name: Donna

N. Nicknames: Mel, MAY, Maylisa

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only the times I have given birth!

P. Pet peeves: Their, they're and there. Enough said.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 2 brothers

T. Time you wake up: Usually by 730-8. Depending on when the girls wake up!

U. Underwear: I'll leave that to the imagination.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cooked carrots!

W.What makes you run late: Nothing. I am always on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, hand

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Marsala, German food, anything in the crock

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants

1 comment:

The Vest Family said...

Fun. I may "copy" that one day....form of flattery!