
It's the moon's fault. I knew it. Ella has been misbehaving this past week more so than any other week in her life thus far. I think Tom and I exchanged glances 100x over the last few days and I know what was going on in his head. "Where are the aliens that abducted our sweet Ella? And when do we get her back?" I have heard many, many bad things about the awful 3's and of course things did go a little sour after her 3rd birthday, but NOT NEARLY as bad as it's been. I've questioned my sanity in thinking "how the heck will I ever handle 4 kids one day?" Apparently I love a challenge and still want a huge family:) Ella hasn't scared me THAT much just yet.
I know I am not alone though because I have multiple friends who have posted on Facebook, Twitter, or I have talked to this week and their kids have thrown some pretty crazy fits as well. I actually went out on Saturday night and when I came home Tom and I went out on the patio and looked at the moon. It occurred to me then that Ella's behavior is due to the super moon. It was the biggest, brightest moon in almost 20 years. No wonder these children of ours have been absolutely out of control! I just knew my precious doll-face daughter of mine could never have been that bad on her own;) It sure is a huge sigh of relief (insert sarcasm)that I found something else to blame it on. Thanks a lot Super Moon!
3 comments:
Sweet Ella will return. Our moon wasn't that gorgeous here. I'm jealous!
M has been crazy this week and CRYING over everything!! Let's hope we get out sweet girls back VERY soon!!
Oh thank God there is a reason for the insanity in The Vest Family home!
Post a Comment