December 28, 2012

A White Christmas!

A White Christmas indeed! I never believe our weather forecasters here. But they were spot on when they said we would have snow on Christmas morning. It made our day that much more special (and I was secretly happy when they canceled my parents flight for the next day). After we opened presents, we bundled up and headed outside to build a snowman. The winds were pretty crazy though and a snowman probably would've fallen down so we just made angels and played in it instead. I am not exactly a snow bunny. I may have skied one of the highest mountains in Germany and I do own ski boots and snow pants and some cute snow boots...BUT I prefer the sun and pool weather any day over the freezing cold. However, I can accept a few days of snow just to see the smiles on all of our faces. And possibly to throw a snowball in my husband's face;)
Admiring the snow from the warm indoors


Sporting her new Minnie Mouse winter cap...and when did she grow up?



Ella just had to catch some snowflakes on her tongue
It's fight time!

I LOVE this pic of them!
Good picture to show the girls our house in the background later on in life:) 

No comments: