My husband really outdid himself this year. I have been surprised before by him, but this one was even more special. He flew my parents in for Christmas! The look on my face when they walked through our door must've been priceless. I immediately started crying and hugged my mom tight and then my dad. I couldn't help it! I am an already emotional pregnant lady, but add in such a sweet, sweet surprise and I totally lost it. I couldn't believe Tom actually got my dad to fly out here for more than a night or two! He hasn't been here to visit since Ella was born. He rarely takes time off of work so it was a real treat to have both of my parents around for a whole week. I was so excited to entertain guests and to share our Christmas with them! About a week before they arrived I kept asking my dad what he wanted for Christmas and he would only reply that he wanted to see "his girls". I guess we both got our Christmas wishes this year! Thank you Tom for being the most thoughtful, loving husband to me. I couldn't have asked for a better gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment