Henry our Elf has been pretty nice this year. He hasn't caused too much trouble or chaos around the house. The girls have enjoyed having him around and so have I. Their behavior, while definitely not perfect, has been better. It's so much easier to say "go make your beds" "pick up your toys" put your cups in the sink" while Henry is "watching". He has that magical, scary effect on them and I am totally ok with that. I will be sad when he leaves and I have to wait another 330 or so days until that beautiful Christmas behavior returns.
Here are just a few of the pictures I happened to take of him:
Here are just a few of the pictures I happened to take of him:
| He brought the girls a felt tree to play with this season |
| He put the girls on the nice list, but apparently daddy needs to try harder. |
| He was climbing up the side of the door |
| He brought them a present |
| Pete the Cat! Their favorite! |
| He was sneaking candy from the boot! |
| Caught climbing again! |
| Story hour:) |
| He was hittin' up the "sauce"...caught practically passed out in our hallway |
| Roasting marshmallows |
| Looking at the moon with their telescope |
| Hanging upside down |
So many more fun things he did, but of course I didn't take pictures:( Oh well! Maybe next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment