Merry, Merry Christmas to all! We had an awesome day. I don't think I could have possibly asked for a better Christmas. It turned out to be my absolute favorite one ever. I had my parents with me, my husband HOME, the girls were ALL smiles and laughter and full of excitement. AND, best of all...it snowed! A white Christmas. Perfection! Watching the girls open their gifts and seeing how happy they were is just plain fun! I say this every year, but there is nothing like watching your children on Christmas morning. It's simply magical.
Santa stopped by!
| Her reactions made my whole day! Opening an art teacher Barbie |
| Her Rainbow Magic Fairy books...she's quite the book nerd;) |
| Santa always brings the BEST chocolate in the stockings |
| Daddy surprised us all with matching mother/daughter necklaces. The girl's hearts fit into my necklace. It was a perfect present. |
| The girls bought daddy hand stamped monogrammed cuff links |
| Opening presents from relatives |
| They have been asking for Stompeez slippers FOR-eva! Darn tv commericals. Thank you, Auntie Monica! |
| Can you have enough Lalaloopsy dolls?? |
| She loves her doll from Grampy Larry! |
| Do I have a volunteer to clean and organize this mess? |
| Skyping opening presents with Granny P in FL. |
| Busy with the dollhouse that is bigger than both of them:) If you haven't seen enough Christmas photos, here are some more! |
No comments:
Post a Comment